Friday, December 5, 2008

Day 12 Of IPP

Weyyyy peeps....I'M BACK!!!!!!!

I noe i've been missing 4 quite sometimes....I wanted 2 update my blog but i'm juz not in a mood 2 update it....LOL!!!!

Well,i've started my attachment @ IBM...It has been 2wks now....Job scope was quite ok...Quite relax...In fact,2 relax lh...Rite Mai????Sometimes i enjoyed relaxing da whole day but den if its like relaxing most of da time,making me feel SLLLLLEEEEEEEPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYY....But there's 1 thing i dun like abt being attached here...It's quite far....Arrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhh....Wake up early...Reach home late...So tiring seh...N furthermore,i'm not used 2 sleeping early...LOL!!!!!

I'm stuck now...I dunno wat else shud i type...HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!


Oh well,i'm looking 4ward for da PUBLIC HOLIDAY...Dun have 2 come 2 werk n futhermore it falls on a MONDAY!!!!!YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!






Dis is Mai...My so called lesbo-ipp partner...LOL





Bie...I gonna miz u...Monday tk jmp..MF je aku ni...Kwang3






PS:- I'm Straight OK!!!!