Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Day 45 Of FYPJ

It's already day 45 of my fypj n dat is damn fast...N now i'm left wif exactly 45 more days in skool...After dat,i'll be going 4 my attachment...Weee...I'm looking 4ward 4 dat..FYPJ is so damn bored....

Juz had my mid-term presentation yesterday.....Was suppose 2 present it 2 da Deputy Director (DD)...But wen we came in2 da room,our supervisor told us dat da DD cant make it...Pheew..Such a relief...

Da time past so quickly n now it's already 15th syawal...I'm lazy 2 upload da pics here...Quite a lot 2 upload...Can juz view it at http://mawarbiru87.multiply.com/photos/album/59/11th_Syawal...
Most of da pics are uploaded at my aunt's site...Her camera is much more better den my hp camera....
Nothing much 2 update actually coz my everyday life is still da same...My daily routine was 2 go skool n go home on da wkdays...So bored rite...Unlike last time,have someone 2 entertain me...Oh man..Life can be so bored at times....