Monday, September 8, 2008

Day 8 Of FYPJ & Buka Wif My Beloved Ppls...Kakaka

2day i'm all alone..Both my grp members not ard...1 mc...da other has 2 attend a course...oh dear..wat am i suppose 2 do???I'm like a lone ranger 2day..hahaha...Ok2..Enuf of all dis nonsense...

I'm freaking tired...Thought of getting some rest,but den no chance...Can u ever imagine u're slping den suddenly someone karaoke early in da morning..crazy...buang tebiat agaknye...karaoke on fasting mth some more..Suare kalo sedap tkp jgk...kakaka...End up,i didnt manage 2 catch up wif my slp...In da afternoon went out 2 da library 2 do some research..But den i didnt get da book dat i want...Such a waste of time...While waiting 4 my bro,me n mama go jln2 kt Junction 8...So boring...In da evening,head 2 geylang area 2 meet up wif my beloved cuzzie(Mcm fhm je beloved cuzzie...kakaka) n family 2 buka same2...N cuzzie,we share da same table rite???(U noe i noe lh eh...)But den sat tu was raining...Very da diff nk jln2...After eating,1st stop was City Plaza...Cuzzie n her mami shopped 4 kuih raya...so da smangat gi2 loh...haha...After dat,go jln2 at da bazaar...After which at ard 12plus we go mkn again..Haha Huhu til abt 2plus...Den we head back home...So tiring seh...Reach home almost 4am n dat moment jgk lh i feel like i'm getting sick...End up wateva i ate,i vomit out...So da poor thing kn...As usual,bile meet up,kalo tk snap some pics tk sah...Kakaka..




















On sun,went 2 my grandma house 2 buka 2gether-gether wif my uncles n aunties n cuzzies...Biaselh kn,dh lame tk jmp,mesti nk amik gmbr...Hehehe