Friday, August 15, 2008

Days Of Tiredness

I've been very bz 4 da past 2wks til i've got no time 2 update my blog. I dont even have time 2 rest.

On da 2nd Aug , had lunch wif my buddy, Mabel. She's craving 4 thosai (mcm org mengidam pulak...hehehe..) It's like a routine 4 us 2 have thosai b4 examinations. In da evening, went out wif ibu nana & hubby as they wanna treat me & my family 4 dinner. We went 2 Veluu (not sure of da spelling) located at bedok. At dat moment, i was quite full coz i ate a lot in da afternoon n yet i still can eat again. I had fish head curry but da fish head curry wasnt as gd as at Banana Leaf. Da fish head curry at Banana Leaf was superb. After dinner, we went 2 Arab Street. We luv 2 go 2 dis "kedai bai" 2 have our fav drink which is 'teh'. It was so yummy. We chatted til 12plus. After dat, we thought of heading back home but my dad as usual always feel thirsty. We went 2 Teh Tarik at geylang. I'm full but i cant stop myself from joining my dad. Ppl always say like father, like daughter. Hahaha

Da next day had a feast at my cousin's place. Went there in da afternoon. I was so sleepy coz i wake up early in da morning dat day. I wanted 2 continue my slp but i juz cant coz i'm used 2 wake up in da morning. I was so excited dat day coz i manage 2 meet up wif my cuzin. It has been quite sometimes since we last chatted n joke ard. Hangout there til abt 8plus. After dat went 2 Boon Lay 2 buy durians. wow...So yummy. Dat nite, i cant put myselp 2 slp. Da weather was so warm. I cant take da heat. Finally, i dozed off. Wen i open my eyes, i realized it's already afternoon. Oh gosh, i'm late 4 my date. I was suppose 2 meet dis someone (i'll juz declare him as Mr H) at 2pm & i'm still on my bed wen it's already 12plus. Wen i was getting myself ready, Mr H text me dat we've 2 cancel our plan coz his grandma was admitted 2 hospital. Sedih skejap kakak. Dh smangat2 nk jmp die. End up, i spend my time studying at home. Study 4 2days straight. It was so tiring.

On wed, my bro wanna shop at Bugis. Me & mum accompany him. Went out from 11plus til 10plus at nite. 1st stop was Peninsular. Went there 2 check out his shoes. After dat, went 2 Topman at Bugis Junction 2 buy his jeans. He tried out quite a few jeans. In da end, after abt an hour, he only bought 1. Gosh...Try mcm real. End up bought only 1. Hahaha.. After dat, we went 2 G2000. They were having 70% sale. Ape lagi, i also join sekaki lh. After we've done wif da shopping, we went 4 lunch. After lunch, we continue 2 shop again at Bugis Junction. Later in da evening, accompany my mum 2 geylang. My bro had no choice but 2 follow us coz we've accompanied him in da afternoon. At 1st we went there juz 2 window shop. In da end, me n mum did an early Raya shopping. Puasa pun blum, dh smangat shopping Raya. Hehe.. While we were window shop,i was attracted 2 dis 'baju kurung'. Da colour was so swt. End up, my mum also join me & bought a piece of baju kurung. After dat, we search 4 tudung 2 match wif our baju kurung. Pusingnye pusing, barulh jmp yg sesuai. Dat day was a shopping day 4 me n my bro. I bought a lot of stuff, clothings & tudung. But den, it's ok 2 shop once a while. I was too tired. Luckily, my dad fetch us home. Eventhough he fetch us halfway, i'm still ok wif it. At least i dun have 2 walk back home from da MRT station. Hahaha....

Da next day i've 2 attend skool early in da morning. I was 2 tired 2 get up from bed. It's really a waste of time 4 me 2 go skool dat day coz i only have 2 attend 1hr lecture. Da lecture was not so useful 4 my exams also. Da tips dat were given wasnt much. It's like we've 2 study everything. Wen i reach home, i rest 4 a while & after dat prepare my notes til nite. Da following day, still have 2 attend skool in da morning 4 another revision lecture. After skool, went 2 AMK Hub 2 catch a movie wif mum n bro. We planned 2 watch it on mon, but i had a date wif Mr H. We went 2 watch Da Luv Guru. It was so funny. It was a great show.